Gloves are anatomically shaped and secured with a velcro fastening. They provide warmth and even compression. A velcro closure allows for added comfort and fit and the outer layer is textured to provide additional grip. Sold in pairs.
Exclusive 3 dimensional lining that provides insulation and wicking of moisture via air circulation. This allows the skin to remain well oxygenated and comfortable for extended periods.
- Promotion of increased blood flow facilitates enhanced recovery
- Provides light but firm compression to counter act tissue swelling
- Clinically tested to increase the skin and muscle temperature
- Provides temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with sports injuries, arthritis and RSI
- Increases elasticity and reactivity of the muscle
- Proprioception (support): implies perception of correct body position
Do not wear within the first 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre, which may cause allergic reactions. Should an irritation or rash develop, discontinue use and seek medical advice. If pain persists, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
Outer lining: Nylon
Mid layer: Rubber foam
Inner lining: Polyester
(Does not contain latex).
Thermoskin is comprised of:
• 56.93% Neoprene
• 9.07% Nylon
• 34% Polyester
X-Small metacarpal joint Cirumference: 15-17cm
Small metacarpal joint Cirumference: 18-20cm
Medium metacarpal joint Cirumference: 21-23cm
Large metacarpal joint Cirumference: 24-26cm
X-Large metacarpal joint Cirumference: 27-29cm
XX-Large metacarpal joint Cirumference: 30+cm
Measure the circumference of the hand around the knuckle.