NuStep T5XR Recumbent Cross Trainer Enquiry Form
The NuStep T5XR Recumbent Cross Trainer represents the pinnacle of innovation, inclusiveness and accessibility with an extended range of features, adjustments and versatility — all developed through extensive field research and testing.
Designed to offer the life-transforming benefits of exercise to users of virtually any age, size, fitness level, or health condition, the T5XR is the ultimate machine for safe, effective and adaptive exercise.
With its easy on and off design and low-impact, total body workout, the T5XR makes exercise possible for a wide variety of users.
- NEW StrideLockTM feature
- Low step-through design
- Ergonomic body position
- Smooth stepping motion
- Fits users from 4'6"-6'7" (137-200 cm)
- Accommodates users up to 600 lbs. (272 kg)
Complete Features List
The self-powered T5XR starts easily, operates quietly, and can be used in most locations.
- User controlled step length
- Low inertia startup Instant free coasting start and stop action for safety
- Generator resistance range of 0-1400 watts
Adjustable arm length and hand grip rotation keep hands and arms in correct position during a workout.
- Ergonomically shaped hand grips
- 40° of hand grip rotation
- 18" (46 cm) of arm adjustment
- Easy adjustment clamshell release
With a swivel seat and reclining back, the T5XR offers secure and comfortable seating.
- Ergonomically designed, large seat 360° seat swivel with 45° locking intervals
- 18" (46 cm) of seat adjustment
- Contact heart rate grips
- Flip-up arm rests
- Wheelchair height seating
|The 360° swivel seat locks at 45° intervals to offer greater accessibility for users of virtually all ability levels.||New StrideLockTM feature locks handles and pedals for added stability and easier transfers.||The oversized foot pedals and Foot Secure System keep feet stable and securely in place while exercising.|
Monitor and track user progress, workout programs and machine diagnostics on the large, easy-to-read LCD display console.
- Easy Startup with no need to press button
- Push button workload control
- Comprehensive data readouts
- Goal setting in time, distance and calories
- 15 levels of resistance
- 13 workout programs including 5 profiles
- Motivational aids
- On-the-fly programming
- Seat position displayed on screen
- Manager Mode to customize console
- Info button with context sensitive help
- Multiple display languages
- Polar® Heart Rate monitoring
- Target Heart Rate control program
- Constant Speed Program (Isokinetic)
- Constant Power Program
- Two exercise testing protocol programs
- Repeat last workouts feature
- Workout tracking by user ID
- User data tracking up to 200 users
- Export workout and machine data via USB
- Battery saver mode
The foot pedals on the T5XR flex to provide a natural and comfortable foot motion.
- Oversized, cushioned foot surface
- Flex Foot System for dorsi/plantar flexion
- Three lockable foot angle positions
- Soft heel cups to secure feet
- Dirt slot for cleanliness
- Polar® H7 Heart Rate Sensor and Strap - Optional Extra
- T5XR Hip and Torso Belt - Optional Extra
- T5XR Leg Stabilizer
- T5XR WellGrip®
- NuStep Floor Mat
- T5XR Transporter
- T5XR Accessory Storage Bag
Footprint: 6.1’L x 2.42’W x 3.83’H (185 x 74 x 117 cm)
Fits users from: 4'6"– 6'7" (137– 200 cm)
Max User Weight: 600 lbs. (272 kg)