NuStep T4R Recumbent Cross Trainer Enquiry Form
The T4r Recumbent Cross Trainer empowers users of virtually all ability levels to engage in exercise.
T4r combines lower and upper body movement for a full body workout, building strength and invigorating users such as those with disabilities, in rehabilitation or desiring health and wellness to get the most out of life. ￼￼Safe, smooth, quiet, and easy to use, T4r inspires independence among users and therapists. NuStep’s recumbent cross trainers are a leading choice among healthcare and fitness professionals as well as home users. T4r’s fresh design and small footprint make it ideal for a professional setting or home use.
The T4r simulates a natural walking motion while eliminating undesirable joint stress and promoting functional fitness.
- NEW StrideLockTM feature
- Ergonomic body position for comfort
- Total body workout
- Smooth stepping motion
- Fits users from 4'6"- 6'4" (137-193 cm)
- Accommodates users up to 400 lbs. (181 kg)
Complete Features List
The self-powered T4r starts easily, operates quietly, and can be used in most locations.
- User controlled step length
- Low inertia startup
- Instant free coasting start and stop action for safety
- Self-powered with no plug-in required
- Quiet belt drive
- Power output range of 0-800 watts
The comfortable, ergonomically-designed T4r seat swivels 360° to allow for easy on and off access.
- 360° seat swivel with 45° locking intervals
- Padded contoured back provides added support
- Seat adjusts 15” (38 cm) forward and backward
- Wheelchair height
- Flip-up arm supports
Easy arm adjustments up to 15" (38 cm) to fit your body size and preferred range of motion.
- Sturdy grab ring
- Comfortable rubber hand grips
- Clamshell release mechanism
|The 360° swivel seat locks at 45° intervals to offer greater accessibility for users of virtually all ability levels.||New StrideLockTM feature locks handles and pedals for added stability and easier transfers.||The NuStep arm handles are easy to adjust with user-friendly clamshell release levers.|
Easy to read and use display to see results.
- Simple, one-button quick start and reset
- Easy-to-read display
- 10 levels of resistance
- Quick Start, Pace Partner, and track programs
- Quantifiable workout data
- Export workout and machine data via USB
- Polar® Heart Rate monitoring as an accessory
- Auto On/Off feature
- Media shelf
- Water bottle holder
- Powered by 4 AA batteries or NiHM rechargeable batteries
The pedals on the T4r are designed to accommodate different sized feet and keep them securely in position.
- Supportive and stable pedals
- Deep heel cups to secure feet
- Leg Stabilizer - Optional Extra
- Foot Secure System - Optional Extra
- Seat Belt - Optional Extra
- Polar® Heart Rate Sensor - Optional Extra
- Floor Mat
T4r weight: 210 lbs. (95 kg)
T4r size: 60" L x 27" W x 45” H (152x69x115 cm)
T4r footprint: 3' W x 5.5' L
Fits users from: 4'6"– 6'4" (137– 193 cm)
Max User Weight: 400 lbs. (181 kg)