The T4r Recumbent Cross Trainer empowers users of virtually all ability levels to engage in exercise.
T4r combines lower and upper body movement for a full body workout, building strength and invigorating users such as those with disabilities, in rehabilitation or desiring health and wellness to get the most out of life. ￼￼Safe, smooth, quiet, and easy to use, T4r inspires independence among users and therapists. NuStep’s recumbent cross trainers are a leading choice among healthcare and fitness professionals as well as home users. T4r’s fresh design and small footprint make it ideal for a professional setting or home use.
The T4r simulates a natural walking motion while eliminating undesirable joint stress and promoting functional fitness.
- NEW StrideLockTM feature
- Ergonomic body position for comfort
- Total body workout
- Smooth stepping motion
- Fits users from 4'6"- 6'4" (137-193 cm)
- Accommodates users up to 400 lbs. (181 kg)
Complete Features List
The self-powered T4r starts easily, operates quietly, and can be used in most locations.
- User controlled step length
- Low inertia startup
- Instant free coasting start and stop action for safety
- Self-powered with no plug-in required
- Quiet belt drive
- Power output range of 0-800 watts
The comfortable, ergonomically-designed T4r seat swivels 360° to allow for easy on and off access.
- 360° seat swivel with 45° locking intervals
- Padded contoured back provides added support
- Seat adjusts 15” (38 cm) forward and backward
- Wheelchair height
- Flip-up arm supports
Easy arm adjustments up to 15" (38 cm) to fit your body size and preferred range of motion.
- Sturdy grab ring
- Comfortable rubber hand grips
- Clamshell release mechanism
|The 360° swivel seat locks at 45° intervals to offer greater accessibility for users of virtually all ability levels.||New StrideLockTM feature locks handles and pedals for added stability and easier transfers.||The NuStep arm handles are easy to adjust with user-friendly clamshell release levers.|
Easy to read and use display to see results.
- Simple, one-button quick start and reset
- Easy-to-read display
- 10 levels of resistance
- Quick Start, Pace Partner, and track programs
- Quantifiable workout data
- Export workout and machine data via USB
- Polar® Heart Rate monitoring as an accessory
- Auto On/Off feature
- Media shelf
- Water bottle holder
- Powered by 4 AA batteries or NiHM rechargeable batteries
The pedals on the T4r are designed to accommodate different sized feet and keep them securely in position.
- Supportive and stable pedals
- Deep heel cups to secure feet
- Leg Stabilizer - Optional Extra
- Foot Secure System - Optional Extra
- Seat Belt - Optional Extra
- Polar® Heart Rate Sensor - Optional Extra
- Floor Mat
T4r weight: 210 lbs. (95 kg)
T4r size: 60" L x 27" W x 45” H (152x69x115 cm)
T4r footprint: 3' W x 5.5' L
Fits users from: 4'6"– 6'4" (137– 193 cm)
Max User Weight: 400 lbs. (181 kg)