Mobility Bed Rail Enquiry Form
The Mobility Bed Rail is designed to help the user get in and out of bed as well as providing extra help to transfer from bed to wheelchair or another chair with the 3rd pivot arm. It has legs that extend to the ground for extra stability while standing. The Mobility Bed Rail will help you get in-and-out of bed, protect from falling out of bed, and stabilize you while you walk or transfer. And of course, like all of our products, it blends in with your bedroom so you can maintain the comforting feeling of your home. Cannot be used on profiling beds.
- Max user weight 136kg (21stone).
- Height adjustment from floor to top of handle: 79-112cm
- Height adjustment from mattress base to top of handle: 45-57cm
- Rail width: 46cm
- Height range from the floor to horizontal support structure under - mattress: 34-55cm
- Depth of horizontal support structure under mattress: 51cm
- Mobility Arm: swings out 48cm away from bed
- Weight of product: 4.7kg
- Made of: Steel frame with durable powder coat finish