This new rehab buggy combines maximum functionality while meeting the highest aesthetic criteria and providing numerous individual settings.
Thanks to numerous adjustment possibilities for the multifunction seat, the Kimba Neo can be adjusted to meet the individual needs of your child. The integrated suspension is also continuously adjustable to the needs of the user – and helps prevent spasms due to vibrations. To switch between an active seating position and rest position (e.g. to relieve strain on the spine), the Kimba Neo offers a continuous seat tilt adjustment that can be operated with just one hand. For sleeping, the back rest can be lowered to the reclining position. All of these functions can also be used when the seat has been rotated opposite to the direction of travel, so that parents can maintain eye contact with their child.
The Kimba Neo offers numerous advantages for parents as well. Thanks to the sophisticated folding mechanism, the buggy can be folded and stowed away quickly. Removing the seating unit from the mobility base and replacing it so the child faces the parent is just as easy.
With all of these features, the Kimba Neo fully supports therapy goals – when the child is seated in.
Outdoor Mobility Base
- Folding outdoor mobility base made of highgrade aluminium
- Rear axle suspension
- Push bar with ratchet joint, height-adjustable
- Folding storage bag
- EVA wheels with wheel lock
- Integrated anchor points for mounting to wheelchair accessible vehicle
- Seat width, seat depth, back height and lower leg length are continuously adjustable
- Seat inclination, back and knee angle continuously adjustable
- Seat tilt continuously adjustable up to 30°
- Quick-release mechanism to remove the seat/position the seat in/against the direction of travel
- Footrest assembly with $ ip-up footplate
- Lateral side supports
- Adjustable hip supports
Wide variety of accessories are available!