Kimba Neo Buggy Enquiry Form
The Kimba Neo Buggy is a new rehab buggy which combines maximum functionality whilst meeting the highest aesthetic criteria to meet the individual needs to support your child.
With numerous adjustment possibilities, the integrated suspension can help prevent spasms caused by vibrations. It can also relieve strain on the spine through switching between an active seating position and rest position. Seat tilt adjustments can be operated with just one hand. For sleeping, the backrest can be lowered to the reclining position. All of these functions can be used whilst the seat is rotated opposite to the direction of travel, so parents can maintain eye contact with their child. Removing the seating unit from the mobility base and replacing it so the child faces the parent is easy.
Thanks to the sophisticated folding mechanism, the buggy can be folded and stowed away quickly. Please enquire to find out about our wide variety of available accessories.
Outdoor Mobility Base
- Folding outdoor mobility base made of high-grade aluminium
- Rear-axle suspension
- Push bar with ratchet joint, height-adjustable
- Folding storage bag
- EVA wheels with wheel lock
- Integrated anchor points for mounting to wheelchair accessible vehicle
- Seat width, seat depth, back height and lower leg length are continuously adjustable
- Seat inclination, back and knee angle continuously adjustable
- Seat tilt continuously adjustable up to 30°
- Quick-release mechanism to remove the seat/position the seat in/against the direction of travel
- Footrest assembly with flip-up footplate
- Lateral side supports
- Adjustable hip supports
- Wide variety of accessories are available