The new Keswick 'Lift & Rise' Recliner comes in a wide range of sizes.
The beautifully contoured shape is designed for exceptional comfort, with soft, stylish arms, welcoming fibre-filled back cushion and full-width 'chaise' seating.
Ease the backrest and footrest independently to reach any desired recline position including a near-horizontal full sleeping position.
Using the 'intelligent' fifth button you can then easily return both the backrest and the footrest together to the sitting position.
- Designed with full powerlift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions
- 5 YEAR GUARANTEE on all Recliner actions, frames, motors, handsets and all other electrical parts
- Single-use Emergency Back-up fitted as standard and Multi-use Battery Back-up available at extra cost
- Supplied with castors for ease of movement. Front castors lift away to ensure stability in raised positions. Glides now available as an alternative to castors for solid flooring
- Supplied with lift-off back to make the task of delivering the Recliner into your home so much easier
- Maximum recommended weight 160kg (25 stone)
- Choice of Soft Covers or Leather