Invacare Essential Plus Mattress Enquiry Form
A cost effective pressure rebutting mattress. Double sided castellated foam allows the mattress to be turned or rotated. With a zip round 3 sides it allows the user to easily remove the cover for inspection, washing or rotating. This multi stretch water resistant polyurethane cover helps to reduce shear and friction.
Effective pressure ulcer prevention
The Invacare Softform Premier features a unique contoured insert pad, constructed from 'keyhole cut' castellated foam cells, which move independently to provide excellent patient comfort, reduce shear and friction and optimise pressurere distribution. The mattress insert has a non glued construction, which allows excellent conformity when profiled on electric bed frames.
'Strikethrough Resistant Technology®'
The cover is made from a highly chemically resistant polyurethane polymer making it much more resistant to abrasion and damage and swells less with water contact. When cleaning a cover with ‘Strikethrough Resistant Technology®’, the material changes less and thus reverts to its natural state very quickly. The time in which the cover is prone to physical damage is significantly reduced.
- One Essential Plus Profiling Mattress
- Tremendous comfort and support Strong, durable construction prolongs lifespan
- Excellent pressure reduction qualities
- Suited for users who are At Risk of developing pressure ulcers
- Waterlow Score: 10+
- Foam insert distributes user's weight
- Flame retardant to Crib 5, BS7177:1996
- European Standards Profiling Mattress length: 2000mm (79")
- Profiling Mattress width: 880mm (34.5'')
- Profiling Mattress depth: 140mm (5.5'')
- Profiling Mattress weight: 14 kgs (31 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 140 kgs (22 st)