The Pride Go Go Elite LX is the most advanced travel mobility scooter in the Go Go range.
The LX features feather touch disassembly, Pride's exclusive non-scuffing tyres, a wraparound delta tiller with a charging port, LED curb light, and interchangeable coloured panels in blue and red.
The Go Go LX has an innovative sprung seat post making it one of the most comfortable travel scooters on the market.
With feather touch disassembly the LX can be quickly and easily broken down into five easy to transport pieces, with the heaviest piece weighing only 33.5 lbs.
The Pride Go Go LX has a maximum range of 10 miles per charge with the standard 12Ah battery pack, or 13 miles with the optional 17 Ah pack.
- BatteryWeight (each): 12 AH: 18.85 kg (19.5 lbs.) battery pack
- Weight Capacity: 19 Stone 9 lbs (125 kg)
- Maximum Speed: 4 mph (6 km/h)
- Ground Clearance: 6.35 cm (2.5")
- Overall Length: 100.3 cm (39.5 cm)
- Overall Width: 49.5 cm (19.5")
- Turning Radius: 112 cm (44.125")
- Standard Controls: LED Display
- Heaviest Piece (when disassembled): 15.2 kg (33.5 lbs)
- Front section Total Weight (without batteries): 35.8 kg (79 lbs)
- Suspension: None
- Battery Requirements: Two 12-volt, deep cycle (standard)
- Size: 2x 12 AH (2 x 17 AH (optional)
- Seating: Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered molded plastic
- Tyres Front: 5 cm x 17.78 cm (2” x 7”) solid
- Rear: 6.35 cm x 20.32 cm (2.5” x 8”) solid