Who uses the EasyStand StrapStand?
Many individuals can use the StrapStand, including the following:
- Adults who are between 5′ and 6’5″ (152-196 cm) tall and weigh up to 350 lbs (159 kg)
- People who have suffered from a spinal cord injury or stroke; or have Multiple Sclerosis, traumatic brain injury and Spina Bifida, among others
- Individuals who are classed as obese
- People who find transferring difficult
What is the StrapStand?
The EasyStand StrapStand Standing Frame is an excellent Adult Standing Frame. The EasyStand Strapstand lifts its user directly from their wheelchair meaning that it increases compliance for people who find transferring from a wheelchair to a stander difficult. Pressure on the knees is also reduced thanks to the specially designed lifting arms.
Where would you use this product?
This product can be used in any of the following areas:
- At home and at work
- Within rehabilitation centres and hospitals
- Inside hospitals designed for use by individuals who were in the Armed Forces
- Inside care units, nursing homes and group homes
When would you use this product?
The StrapStand is ideal for use when the following circumstances occur:
- When extended wheelchair use causes hips and knees to tighten
- When standing directly from a wheelchair
- As soon as possible after injury so that benefits are maximised
How does it work?
The StrapStand is easy to use – as these three easy steps show:
- Position the straps beneath the buttocks
- Attach the strap to the lifting arms
- Pump the actuator handle to standing position
Why is the StrapStand a better choice?
There are many reasons why the StrapStand is the better choice, including the following:
- The lifting arms lift the user into a standing position, instead of them being pushed forward into the knee pad
- The narrow frame means that the stander can easily move through standard doorways
- The modern, aesthetically pleasing design complements all decors
- It is perfectly suited to larger users thanks to its heavier weight limit