Convaid Rodeo Pushchair Enquiry Form
The Convaid Rodeo Pushchair is a tilt-in-space buggy that is custom built to support your child's needs. With a wide range of adjustment options, such as the seat depth, this pushchair can support your child’s development for up to 5 years.
This patented design provides maximum comfort and durability. The Convaid Rodeo’s dynamic positioning system allows for movement, with the option of resting positions, including reclining and extending the seat-to-back angle for extra postural relief and comfort.
All Rodeos come with a Transit kit which allows for the child to remain in their buggy during travel. The pushchair is WC19 compliant, making it the safest choice and eligible to be used in vehicles as a seat. Further to this, the Rodeo buggy is crash tested to industry standards to ensure your child's safety.
The items included as standard with this model are the Cordura Seat and Back Upholstery, 4 bright Red Anchors for travel, a Headrest Extension, a Five Point Positioning Belt and Foot Positioners.
Summary of Features:
- Firm lateral thoracic supports maintain midline positioning of your child's trunk - optional extra
- One-piece height-adjustable push handle
- 90º – 110º of Recline Adjustment provides pressure relief and upper body support
- 5º – 45º of Adjustment Tilt - provides pressure relief and upper body support for individuals with insufficient trunk stability
- Solid seat cushion to provide pressure relief, stability & postural control - optional extra
- Five Point Harness
- Solid, quick release rear wheels
- Variety of options to suit your individual needs
- Anchors for transport
- Elevating Legrests
- Seat Depth Growth of 5"