Convaid Rodeo Pushchair Enquiry Form
"Why the Convaid Rodeo?"
The Convaid Rodeo is a tilt-in-space buggy that is custom-built to your child's needs, with it's wide range of options it is ideal for any child who needs extra support. The Convaid Rodeo has easy adjustments that can be made to the seat depth allowing up to 5 years growth for your child. The Rodeo pushchairs dynamic positioning system accommodates functional moving and then also tilted rest positions including the option to recline to extend the seat-to-back angle for extra postural relief and comfort for your child. By default you will receive many comprehensive positioning options to assist in achieving the ideal support for your child, the patented design provides maximum comfort and durability.
Standard Rodeo with Transit Kit
All Rodeos come standard with a Transit kit, which means it's great for children who must remain in their buggy during travel, the pushchair is WC19 compliant making it the safest choice and eligible to be used in vehicles as a seat. The Rodeo buggy is crash tested to industry standards to ensure your child's safety. The items included in the standard model are a Cordura Seat and Back Upholstery, 4 bright Red Anchors for travel, a Headrest Extension, Five Point Positioning Belt and Foot Positioners.
- Firm lateral thoracic supports maintain midline positioning of your child's trunk - optional extra
- One-piece height adjustable push handle
- 90º – 110º of Recline Adjustment provides pressure relief and upper body support
- 5º – 45º of Adjustment Tilt - provides pressure relief and upper body support for individuals with insufficient trunk stability
- Solid seat cushion to provide pressure relief, stability & postural control - optional extra
- Five Point Harness
- Solid, quick release rear wheels
- Variety of options to suit your individual needs
- Anchors for transport
- Elevating Legrests
- Seat Depth Growth of 5"