Anabox Weekly Pill Organiser Enquiry Form
The Anabox weekly pill box is great for users of all ages. Designed for easy handling, it contains a full weeks supply of medication with easy identification of the days of the week and times of the day. Features • The outer case is designed so that dispensers are easily detached and replaced. If held upside down, the dispensers will not fall out.
- A medication chart is attached to the bottom of the case with space to write the patients name, medication notes and details of exactly when to take the tablets.
- Dispensers are tilted in the case so they can be viewed at a glance. This facilitates checks as to whether a tablet has been taken or forgotten.
- There are five compartments per dispenser, with a larger one for the morning when most medication is taken. This also helps those with visual impairments ensure the dispenser is the right way round.
- A unique lid guiding mechanism aids quick and simple re-filling and retrieval of medication. Lids can be slid aside or clicked open or closed as necessary.
- Small bumps on the back of the dispenser help to prevent the box from sliding out the hand.
- Semi-circle shaped boxes means they are easy to retrieve, have large volume and are simple to clean. They feature large, clear printed labels: morning, noon, evening, night and as required.
- The dispensers are made from high quality material and are dishwasher safe.
- Available in 3 colours
Size: 182×119×49mm (7 1/8×4 3/4 ×2”)